Fuel Level Sensors is designed for precision fuel level measurement in all kinds of vehicles tanks, also in tanks of fixed installations i.e Gensets and Static Tanks.
Fuel Level Sensors as a part of telematics system is used:
• to obtain the reliable information about current fuel volume in vehicle tank;
• to define the vehicle fueling volume;
• to detect the fuel theft from the tank;
• to carry out the remote tank monitoring;
• to determine the fuel consumption.
EASY MOUNTING, PRECISE MEASUREMENT
How It Works:
Fuel Monitoring Sensor is installed in the geometrical center of a tank. and it is connected to the Vehicle Tracking System/GPS.
Sensors determine the fuel volume in the tank and generate fuel volume (in liters or in percentage of full tank) in the output message.
Fuel level sensor passes the information on raising or lowering fuel level or volume in tank to tracking device.
Vehicle tracking system with the help of GPS determines the location and time. The user of a system receives information about changes in fuel level in the form of parameters or Graphs. Refueling or fuel theft dаta is presented in visual form.
• Configurable thermal correction for automatic compensation based on ambient temperature;
• Digital self-diagnostics to control data reliability;
• Ergonomic bayonet-type fastening to save mounting time;
• Sealing openings to prevent tampering;
• All the necessary mounting items and cords in delivery set;
Video will be posted Later
|Measurement inaccuracy, %, not more than||1.5|
|Supply voltage, V||8-30|
|Over voltage protection, V||up to 100|
|Operating temperature, oC||from -40 to +65|
|Current consumption, mA||≤25 (24 V)
≤50 (12 V)
Warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase.